- All legal notices relating to the business of the county, as required by the rule of Court, are published each Thursday.
- Legal Notices must be received at 155 South Ninth Street, Easton, PA 18042 before 4:00 p.m. the preceding Friday. The publication deadline is subject to change during holiday periods.
- All legal notices must be submitted in typewritten form and are published exactly as submitted by the advertiser. Neither the Reporter nor the printer will assume any responsibility to edit the copy.
- Click here for our current advertising rates.
To Submit Your Legal Notice
Please send it in a Microsoft Word Document or as a .pdf in one of the following ways:
- Email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Mail addressed to Northampton County Reporter, 155 South Ninth St., Easton, PA 18042
- FAX a copy to 610-258-8715
Disclaimer: All legal notices are submitted in typewritten form and are published exactly as submitted by the advertiser. Neither the Northampton County Reporter nor the printer will assume any responsibility to edit, make spelling corrections, eliminate errors in grammar or make any changes to content. Return to top
If you have an interest in reaching a highly targeted audience, if law offices, law firms, libraries and other outside businesses are part of your market, you should consider placing an ad in the Northampton County Reporter as part of your advertising program.
- Non-legal/commercial advertising from businesses which could provide services to the professionals who read the Legal Journal will be considered for publication by the Editor of the Reporter.
- All advertising must be submitted as photo-ready copy and must be approved by the Editor prior to publication.
- All such advertisements must meet Northampton County Reporter standards of appropriateness and good taste.
- Materials included in this category may include advertisements for Professional Products and Services.
- Click here to see our current rate sheet and sample ad sizes.