This event has ended
May 28, 2020
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Speakers: Ryan Meyers and Mark Berstrom
This Commission Update will include a 2 hour presentation on: Sentencing Guidelines (7th Edition, Amendment 5); Resentencing Guidelines (pursuant to Act 81 of 2008); Sentence Risk Assessment Instrument (pursuant to Act 95 of 2010); and recently enacted legislation (Act 114 and 115 of 2019 commonly known as the Justice Reinvestment Initiative, (JRI-II). The session will be eligible for 2 CLE or CJE credits and is open to judges, defense attorneys, district attorneys, public defenders, law clerks, probation/parole officers and other court-related personnel.
***Materials and Online CLE Attendance Form will be emailed to you the morning of the program
CLE Credit Hours:
- Substantive: 2 CLE and CJE 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Sentencing Commission Chat Rooms 3:00-4:00 p.m. – One for Northampton County and one for Lehigh County (NO CLE Credits for the chat room discussions).
- NCBA Members admitted before 11/1/14: $50.00
- All BALC Members: $50.00
- NCBA Members Admitted after 11/1/14: $40.00
- All Other Attorney Attendees: $65.00
- All Other Attendees (probation, judges) $0.00 For non-attorneys attending the program you may register by sending your name and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org