Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Types of Dementia – 1:30 PM – 4:45 PM (3/0 credits)
This class will be in the Northampton County Bar Association Classroom
More than 6 Million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that steals minds, memories, and independence.
Alzheimer’s and dementia deaths have increased by 16% during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Scientists now fear that Covid could feed a spike in dementia and other neurodegenerative diseases in the decades ahead.
In 2021, Alzheimer’s and Other Dementias Cost the Nation $355 Billion
It is the most expensive disease in America. You are your client’s primary link to planning for the future and preparing for the complications that may arise after the diagnosis and through the course of the disease.
Alzheimer’s Disease is the 6th Leading Cause of Death in the U.S.
5 reasons to attend this course:
- Understand the science—how the disease attacks the brain
- Build a resource library—learn what programs and services are available to help your client and create a library to share.
- This is a really great “how to” guide for counseling the Alzheimer’s client—from financial to estate planning
- Find Medicare and Medicaid confusing? Demystify these complicated programs.
- Become an advocate for your clients (and family and friends): The number of Americans living with Alzheimer’s is growing — and growing fast. Make knowledge your super power.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Click Here to Register